Dear Current and New Patients:
During these unprecedented times, Covid-19 has become a difficult experience for us all and with the postponement of dental care. We are very appreciative that many of you have waited patiently over the last few months to finally receive your dental care. On behalf of the Dentistry on 88 team, I would like to thank each one of you for doing your part in curbing the spread of the coronavirus.
We are happy to announce that our office is now OPEN for patient treatment.
Our HOURS of operation have INCREASED so that we can better accommodate everyone and take care of your oral health needs. Please see below:
Monday: 11am – 7pm, Tuesday: 10am – 6pm, Wednesday: 11am – 7pm, Thursday (alt): 10am – 6pm, Friday: 11am – 5pm, Saturday/Sunday (alt): 9am – 3pm; *Hours subject to change
Our highest priority is your health and well-being. In addition to our excellent sterilization processes already in place, along with following all universal precautions and being a safe environment to receive treatment, we have made a few additions to the office experience:
- Contactless check-in via completion of Covid-19 screening forms electronically
- Temperature checks using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- HEPA filtration units in each treatment room which eliminates 97%-99% of bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens
- Hand sanitizer of at least 70% alcohol, along with handwash stations available throughout the office
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) [masks and gloves] available for patients if not worn along with additional PPE [N95 masks, face shields, bouffant caps, and gowns] for staff
- Online patient portals for access to all future appointments, invoices and pending treatment
- Virtual consultations available at no charge
- Physical distancing practiced in the office between staff & staff and patients
- Enhanced office space disinfection during both AM and PM sessions
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, and we will continue to do everything we can to make you feel comfortable, safe and well taken care of. Remember, you are all part of our smile FAMILY!!!
I, along with the rest of the team, am greatly looking forward to welcoming our current and new patients into the office and continuing our mission of enhancing the communities’ oral and general health and being a pillar of excellence in healthcare.
Looking forward to seeing you soon, stay safe!
Dr. Virani (Owner of Dentistry on 88)
POPULAR DENTAL SERVICES
HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday||11AM - 7PM|
|Tuesday||10AM - 6PM|
|Wednesday||11AM - 7PM|
|Thursday||10AM - 6PM|
|Friday||11AM - 5PM|
|Saturday||9AM - 3PM|
|Sunday||9AM - 3PM|
SEND US A MESSAGE