COVID-19 PROTOCOLS- What You Need to Know
It is clear that times are unprecedented and Covid-19 has become a very difficult experience for individuals across the world. What does that mean for postponed or outdated dental care you may have not received or need to receive?
At Dentistryon88, we are taking every step to ensure your safety and curb the spread of the virus. Our office remains OPEN during these times, with various measures in place.
To better accommodate everyone and reduce the number of patients in office at a given time, we have INCREASED our hours of operation.
Monday: 11am – 7pm
Tuesday: 10am – 6pm
Wednesday: 11am – 7pm
Thursday (alt): 10am – 6pm
Friday: 11am – 5pm
Saturday/Sunday (alt): 9am – 3pm
*Hours subject to change
The health and well-being of our patients is our top priority. In addition to our extraordinary sterilization processes in place, we are in abidance of all universal precautions. The dental environment at Dentistron88 is an exceptionally safe place to receive treatment and we have made many additions to enhance your safety.
- Contactless check-in via completion of Covid-19 screening forms electronically
- Temperature checks using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- HEPA filtration units in each treatment room which eliminates 97%-99% of bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens
- Hand sanitizer of at least 70% alcohol, along with handwash stations available throughout the office
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) [masks and gloves] available for patients if not worn along with additional PPE [N95 masks, face shields, bouffant caps, and gowns] for staff
- Online patient portals for access to all future appointments, invoices and pending treatment
- Virtual consultations available at no charge
- Physical distancing practiced in the office between staff & staff and patients
- Enhanced office space disinfection during both AM and PM sessions
Along with an abundance of caution, we have also rolled out a 24/7 Emergency Hotline to address needs via telephone and provide guidance into next steps. Potentially lessening the amount of people in office at a given time.
Our office will continue to do everything in our power to keep you safe, comfortable and well taken care of.
We look forward to welcoming our current and new patients to the office and promise to continue our mission of enhancing the communities oral and general health. We strive to be a pillar of excellence in healthcare.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment at our practice, please feel free to visit us online or call our office.
POPULAR DENTAL SERVICES
HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday||11AM - 7PM|
|Tuesday||10AM - 6PM|
|Wednesday||11AM - 7PM|
|Thursday||10AM - 6PM|
|Friday||11AM - 5PM|
|Saturday||9AM - 3PM|
|Sunday||9AM - 3PM|
SEND US A MESSAGE